A Win @ Life and Work Podcast with Nikki Bush
Nikki Bush in conversation with Tammy Letcher: a level-headed, seasoned educator who is Deputy Head of Broadacres Academy and Head of the Junior Primary Grade 0 – 3. The discussion covers some key considerations of school from home and distance-learning challenges faced by teachers and parents alike in the COVID-19 crisis. For more information visit www.nikkibush.com.
This discussion touches on:
- Are we going to get through the curriculum for 2020?
- Curriculum trimming – what does that mean?
- The role of the school in this situation
- The role of the parent
- Must parents try and replicate the school day?
- Having realistic expectations
- The importance of the parent, teacher, learner connection